Hi! My name is Emma and I am the mother of two girls. I have a passion for exercise, health and wellbeing and love guiding others to discover how much better exercise can make them feel, not just physically but also mentally, no matter how fit they are to begin with.
Lifestyles today are becoming more and more sedentary leading to all sorts of health problems. Regular movement is critical for a healthy body and exercise is such a wonderful vehicle to help us feel better not just within ourselves but also about ourselves.
Lifestyles are also incredibly busy and often people feel like they do not have the time to exercise. I can help you make exercise a priority and once you have established a regular routine you will experience:
- A reduction in stress and anxiety
- Improvement in energy levels
- Improved cognitive function and concentration
This quote sums up the power of exercise beautifully: “If exercise came in pill form, it would be plastered across the front page, hailed as the block-buster drug of the century. So what are you waiting for? Get moving!” Focus Magazine.
I am a fully qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer, in addition I have completed and passed the following courses:
- Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes (Premier International)
- Advanced CPD in Modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore and Functional Exercise Programming (Burrell Education)
- 3rd Age Woman Global On-Line Certification (Burrell Education)
- Meno Strength (Burrell Education)
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management (Premier International)